Η EADV προσφέρει Υποτροφίες σε νέους Δερματολόγους – Αφροδισιολόγους.
Διαβάστε αναλυτικά παρακάτω:
The EADV Honours and Awards Committee, under the chairmanship of Prof. Dr. Milos Nikolic, offers to young dermato-venereologists or resident/trainees under 35 years of age scholarships consisting of free
registration to the 31ST EADV Congress and a travel stipend of EUR 1000, minus the fee of a one-year EADV membership (for the 2023 calendar year) according to the status of each recipient.
Applicants working in Albania; Algeria; Croatia; Cyprus; Egypt; Greece; Israel; Italy; Jordan; Lebanon; Libya; Malta; Monaco; Morocco; Palestine; Portugal; Montenegro; Spain; Syria AR; Tunisia; Turkey are eligible to apply for the John Stratigos Memorial Scholarship
EADV will offer the John Stratigos Memorial Scholarship to one successful applicant per country. If the Committee has 10 or more eligible applicants for one country, there may be two winners from that country.
Criteria for Scholarship Application
· Must be a Resident/Trainee or Specialist in Dermatology and/or Venereology under 35 years of age
· Must not have previously received a EADV Scholarship (namely Micheal Hornstein Memorial Scholarship; John Stratigos Memorial Scholarship; Imrich Sarkany non-European Memorial Scholarship)
· Must have adequate knowledge of the English language
· The Scholarship Application Form completed online
· A short CV (not more than 3 pages)
· A list of publications written as explained in the document “
How to prepare my publications list
” available online “
· A letter of support written by a “Fellow” EADV member endorsing the application
· A letter of support, written on official headed paper, signed and stamped, written either by the training director/ head of department, hospital or clinic endorsing the application
· A current copy of the applicant’s training certificate in English indicating the start and end date or specialist certificate (or a letter from the national society confirming one of these statuses)
· A copy of ID (i.e. identity card, passport) with a passport-size photo
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 APRIL 2022 (23:59 CEST)
Εκ Μέρους της Ελληνικής Δερματολογικής & Αφροδισιολογικής